I am currently open for the first 3 art commission requests that come by for chibi, anime, cartoon and realistic style art. Fanart is also acceptable.
=== PRICE ===
*All prices are in AUD*
Pencil Artwork (per character/person)
Chibi = $5
Portrait = $8
Half-Body = $12
Full Body = $15
B+W (Digital) = +$4
Colour = + $7
Realistic = + $7
=== SAMPLE ARTWORKS ===
=== COMMISSION POLICY ===
- Each commission will require at least 1-2 weeks completion or longer depending on how detailed the work will be (Approx. time varies on payments)
- Each commission can allow a maximum of 3 characters per request
- Rush fee will be charged if the work needs to be completed within a week. The shorter the time, the higher the rush fee.
- Additional charges will be included depending on whether there is a large intricacy of the details requested for the artwork
- i.e. Robot parts, armor plate aesthetics, etc.
- You can make the first three requests for changes in the artwork without any additional charges. Any more requests beyond that number will induce a fee.
- Large/Major changes are excepted from this rule and will still incur a fee.
- R-18/NSFW requests are not allowed. Other than that, nudity is fine.
- Commissioned artworks must not be used for commercial purposes such as prints and resells. You are allowed to use them so long as you make sure to credit the artist and use it for non-profit activities such as website, blog, avatars, etc.
- If you are intending to request my services to make commercial products such as an indie game or comic book to sell, contact me to inquire how much I charge on an industry-standard rate.
- Rough sketches of the artwork will be showcased to you before final decisions for the finishing
- Payments are accepted through Paypal only, with 50% upfront payment first when commissioning (base price only). Each payment must be made within 3 days.
- The first payment must be made upfront to begin the rough sketches and showcasing previews to the commissioner.
- The remainder of the payment (including charges for extra elements) will start the work when rough sketches are finalised and ready to develop for the finishing
- If there is a need to cancel the order, please note that the first payment will not be refunded. You will be emailed the rough sketches and the finalised draft of the artwork however.
Please send a note to me about the details of your commission and as well as your email address to make further contact exchanges.
=== COMMISSIONERS ===